Congratulations on making green smoothies a regular part of your daily diet. Now here’s 12 green smoothies hacks to help you speed up, get healthier and enjoy the process a little bit more!
- Freeze your greens to make them last longer.
- Freeze all of your smoothies ingredients so you always have ingredients on hand.
- Make the smoothie the night before for a quick grab and go in the morning.
- Make big batches of green smoothie and freeze the whole smoothie in individual servings. Just defrost the smoothie the previous night in the fridge and give it a quick blend if necessary.
- Thicken your smoothies by adding banana, avocado, chia seeds and flax seed.
- Soak your hard ingredients overnight which makes them easier to blend and easier to digest.
- Use frozen fruit instead of ice to cool your smoothie down.
- Grid nuts, seed and grain before adding them to you smoothie.
- Use tea instead of water as the base for you green smoothie.
- Make it invigorating by adding mint, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg or cloves.
- For an extra protein boost add protein powder, seeds, coconut, eggs, nuts or nut butter.
- Did you know you can also add essential oils to you smoothies for extra health benefits.
What is your favorite green smoothie hack?
Latest posts by Letty (see all)
- Minecraft games, toys, and collectibles @BestBuy @Minecraft #ad - December 22, 2016
- Prep for the Holidays LG ProBake Double Oven @BestBuy @LGUS #ad - October 28, 2016
- Review ~ Plated Cookbook - October 4, 2016